Friday, March 12, 2010

alllooo...-12032010-this is my first day writing a blog..urghh,,i've faces a lot of things happen in my life..i know sumtimes i can't through it at all..but i tell 2 myelf to face it....hurmmm,,,this year i've learned a lot of thing that make me realize that friend is really important 4 us,,because we can share our happiness and sadness with friends...l love my friend damn so much....especially sofea,aqila,fara nabila,uyun,fatin,una,fara,dyana,and nini...i dun know what's going on with me if i've to lost them all..it's really hard 4 me to stay away rom them...i just wanna to say that you guys such a great,fantastic,wonderul friends that i've ever met...i will never broke your heart..this is my promise guys...love you guys...

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

oww , terharu la syg .
iloveyouuu jiji :)

g_g said...

huhu..syg+chinta kamoo jga..

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com